Please note: this is NOT a vegan toothbrush.
Natural boars bristles are gentle to teeth and gums and their hardness can be adjusted according to your personal needs by following these instructions: before using the toothbrush for the first time wash the head in luke warm water (do not use detergents or soap).
If you are using a wooden toothbrush for the first time you may need a few days getting used to it.
- with pure natural bristles (hygienically prepared boars bristles) which are clipped securely into the head. Please do not leave the toothbrush standing in a tumbler with water at the bottom (head down or head up) as this will soften the wood and make the toothbrush unusable as well as cause the bristles to fall out.
- It is recommended to use two toothbrushes: one in the morning, the other in the evening - this way the wood and the bristles can dry properly and the toothbrush stays hygienic and lasts longer.
- for people who appreciate everything natural, this toothbrush is gentle to teeth and gums - read the description on how to use this toothbrush effectively
- handle is beautifully made from local (German) beech wood and cleanly polished. Double protected with an impregnation of plant oils and natural resins (saliva resistant according to DIN), bristles secured with clips, brushes are made in Germany.
- head is wrapped in cellophane made from maize